Some of you might know about this readathon and are signed up like me. If you’re not familiar with this readathon, let me explain it real quick. This time around it takes place from January 16th to 17th (which means, right now). So, all you have to do is pick up a book (or more than one, if you please to) and read as much as you can during the 48 hours. The aim is to fit in 24 hours for reading only. No set genre/topic.
Over here in Germany the readathon is running for 12 hours already and I’m just starting now.
To kick this off right I’m completing the survey posted from their official Blog.
- Where in the world are you reading from this Weekend? Germany!
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? No, this is the first time I’m participating. Very exciting!
- Where did you hear about the readathon? The first time I heard about this readathon was in one of LittleBookOwl’s YouTube videos.
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Rogue by Julie Kagawa!
- Tell us something about yourself. People say I have a wild imagination. Though I’m not sure what’s so surprising about that, since I’m a reader! haha
- Remind us where to find you online this Weekend. You can always check back here on my Blog or on my Twitter account. I’ll try to update as often as possible.
Is anybody else participating? What are you planning to read? Tell me in the comments!
I’ll sign off for now. Happy reading!