Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen blogs
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Rules for The Dragon’s Loyalty Blog Award
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post
- Link the blogger who awarded you
- Present six deserving blogs with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you
Rules for The Creative Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share five facts about yourself
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do
Here we go – nineteen facts about myself:
- I speak English and German fluently. Learning Italian and Russian is on my list next.
- Books are always second to music for me. #sorrynotsorry
- I don’t like rules or people telling me what to think/do. I won’t hesitate to listen to your opinion though, nor will I make fun of it. If you can convince me with a good argumentation, it’s very possible to change my thinking (that’s one reason I love books, they don’t force something on you, they rather make you think and shape you as a person).
- When I was very young, about one or two I think, I was standing on stage with a popular singer. Sadly, there are no pictures.
- I love writing songs. There’s a bunch of first drafts and snippets, which I’ll have to go through and work on.
- Writing books is also one of my leisure activities. I have ideas for about a dozen books at this point, five of which I already started writing. I’ll publish them one day, eventually.
- Whenever the question “tea or coffee?” comes up I’m on the tea team. Coffee tastes great (if it’s with enough milk, which is why people say I don’t even drink real coffee haha, but for me it is close enough), but it will never reach the level of tea!
- I’m a procrastinator. Do I need to say more? Maybe that: I’m working on it… starting tomorrow.
- My eyes change colour, mostly based on emotion (or the weather). They’re regularly a coffee/chocolate-ish brown, but will turn gold-ish brown when I’m really excited or happy about something. Same counts for summer. They’ll be darker in winter or when I’m stressed/bored. Sometimes they have an underlying tone of red, but I’m not sure why… maybe I’m evil. *laughs* Does anybody else have this?
- I haven’t started my drivers license yet.
- 2 Broke Girls is currently my favorite sitcom.
- I’ve never had any problems with working with computers/smartphones/etc, there’s rarely any problem or virus that I can’t get rid of on my own within minutes (as long as I’m not nervous about something, like during a presentation). I don’t know all the specific technology words though.
- When reading or watching movies I rarely cry. Close to never actually, I either have to be really invested in the story/characters or have not slept in forever (aka 20+ hours).
- I’m an only child, but always wanted older siblings, then I wanted younger siblings, now I’m okay with being an only child.
- Like almost everyone I know I love chocolate, but ice cream will always be my favorite dessert, which I blame on summer being my favorite season.
- Any night owls reading this? I am one of you. Though, I love early mornings too, which is a little inconvenient for obvious reasons.
- Blue is my favorite colour. Even better if it’s a green-ish blue. The ocean in this picture is exactly the shade I love most. *heart eyes*
- I’m living in the wrong country. Most of the time it’s far too cold for me.
- Last but not least, I love writing lists. Let it be a to-do list, a bucket list or a playlist.
Coming up with nineteen things/facts about myself was far harder than I would have expected. I’ve written this in three sittings, spread over two days. Either way it was a lot of fun writing this, so now onto spreading the fun!
These are my nominees:
- Paige and Yasmin @ The Wild Readers
- Christy @ The Reader Bee
- Liam @ Liam’s Library
- Brooke @ Brooke Reports
- Demmi @ Words and Lyrics
- Sarah @ The YA Book Traveler
- Luna @ Luni Reads
- Lois @ My Midnight Musing
- Celine @ Celine Reads
- Jacquie @ Rattle the Stars
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Ali @ Arctic Books
- Alahna @ The Charmed Reader
- Melanie @ It’s a Bookish Thing 13
- Jack @ Deliberate
Feel free to skip these awards, if you’ve already been awarded for one or more of them (send me a link to your post though, I’d love to check it out).