These are the rules:
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate ten bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than the average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
Coming up with things I love about myself wasn’t as easy as it should be. Everyone should think about this once in a while, because it’s importat to feel good about yourself. So, wether you’re tagged at the end of this post or not, if you don’t have a blog or not etc. think about some things you like about yourself. Speaking good about oneself has become rare and looked down upon. Others (the society we live in these days) seem to say/think confident people are all full of themselves, which is simply not true. If you’ve stopped talking good about yourself, because you fear others might not like you as much, let me tell you it is not true. And those who do not like hearing about your achievements or don’t want to see you happy with yourself aren’t worth your time.
7 things I love about myself:
- My nails. They’re incredibly strong and look really healthy and pretty. I’ve actually been asked before if they’re even real, since they don’t break (as long as I don’t strain them too much).
- My fashion sense. I’m not a Stylist, but I have no trouble whatsoever putting outfits together for myself or for others.
- My strength. I’m only 19, but I’ve had to deal with some heavy stuff pretty early in life and none of it has weighed me down to the point of despair and up to this Poing I didn’t needed long to recover from (for example) bad news.
- I love that I’m trustworthy. Almost all my friends have shared at least one secret with me, big or small, and I’m keeping them all securely in my head.
- My hair. I’m really happy with the colour and how it’s naturally wavy. I barely curl or straighten it, because it’s not needed. This saves me a ton of time in the mornings haha.
- I’m intelligent. I’ve always picked new information up easily and am unable to forget it most of the time. (The only problem is, I used to be bored most of the time in school and had to force myself through a lot. The pace simply wasn’t fast enough for me.)
- I’m very supportive and like to help. It’s always been this way and it probably always will be. Whenever someone in my family, or any of my friends, is struggling with something I have a list of advice or motivating words on hand.