This was actually pretty hard to begin with, but once I looked up the books I’ve read, it was pretty easy to determine which characters had something in common with me.
Note: clicking on the title’s will take you to the goodreads page of the (first) book.
- Kat of the Lux Series – Book Lover/Blogger: This one’s pretty obvious. I had to include it.
- Hope of Sometimes Never – Music: She’s writing songs for her band and plays the drums. I don’t have a band, but I am writing songs. I always get a tingly feeling in the tips of my fingers when I don’t write my ideas down right away. (Trigger warning for this book: Self-harm!)
- Caymen of The Distance Between Us – Sarcasm: I love giving sarcastic comments. Though I only do this with friends who know me and can deal with it, because I don’t want to hurt people. (I’m just that nice)
- Karou of Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Drawing/Art: I’m pretty good at drawing, but I don’t draw very often anymore. Should definitely get back to that again soon.
- Penryn of Angelfall – Determined: She’s very stubborn about the things she has set her mind on. Same counts for me, I won’t give up until I’ve reached my goal. There’s an amazing quote for this: “Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.”
Beth @ Reading Every Night
Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
and you if you want to do this TAG.