The 24in48 readathon has come to an end and to wrap this weekend up, I’m sharing my answers to the closing surving. I didn’t manage to read nearly as much as I would have liked to, but it’s better than nothing. So, here we go:
- How many books did you read? Pages? (If you didn’t keep track, tell me that too!) I didn’t keep track of the pages I’ve read, because I’ve listened to the audiobook Rogue by Julie Kagawa.
- How many hours did you read? I listened for a total of 2 hours and 40 minutes, which is about two hours more than I would have managed without the readathon. It was a pretty busy weekend for me.
- What do you think worked well in this readathon? I loved the updates every six hours!
- What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time? The readathon doesn’t need improvement in my opinion.
- Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon? Absolutely! And I hope to fit in those 24 hours next time!
That’s it from me. How did you guys do? I’d be happy to know if you’ve reached your personal goal and/or read for 24 hours!