It’s been way too long since my last blog post but university, exams and organisatory problems got in the way, which had me feeling unmotivated and uninspired to read, let alone sit down and write a blog post. However, I’m missing you guys and writing all my thoughts about books and music down! (Peek my Travel the World page here, I’ve been traveling around Germany a little. If anyone wants to see pictures, leave a comment below!)
Alright, enough rambling, onto the Award which I’ve been nominated for (two?) years ago. (I’m terrible at keeping up with awards and tags, please have mercy *hides*.)
A gigantic thank you to Lauren over at Wonderless Reviews for awarding me with the Mystery Blogger Award. I’m sorry about how long it took me to write this. You’re the best! The Tag was created by Okoto Enigma. (Check her out if you want to read about fashion, lifestyle, travel and beauty.)
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself:
- I dislike (well, hate) using emojis in blog posts. When I’m commenting under other people’s posts or replying to comments on my own post I love using them and will not stop for the life of me (sorry not sorry), but when it comes to actual blog posts, I feel like they don’t fit so I don’t use them – unless I feel like I have to.
- As mentioned in the first part of this blog, I’m a university student – which I think I haven’t officially mentioned before. My major is Computer Science and I chose chemistry as my minor.
- I lift. Quite sure that’s another thing I haven’t mentioned on here, but anyway, I love going to the gym and becoming stronger. I also add some cardio once a week or every other week to really power myself out and relax.
Since it took me this long to actually write the post I’m leaving the nominations open instead of nominating. I hope that’s okay. Anyway, here’s to better months in the future in terms of blog posts!
Have a good day.